Well, Hello!

1:55:00 pm

Hello all and welcome to the blog. I've been pondering starting one and a YouTube channel to go with it for a while now, and today I decided to dive right in. At least on the blog side; I'm still working my way up to Youtube.


Anyways, a little about me (just in case you are interested). I am a graduate of the University of Waterloo where I studied Rhetoric and Professional Writing. I currently work in finance at a Wealth Management firm. How exactly I got into finance will forever be a mystery, for as everyone who knows me will tell you I am not a mathematician. One of the main reasons I wanted to start this blog is to be able to (with some luck and nice followers) discuss books and literature and stories, something I miss dearly since I left school. 

I plan on posting once a week (ha! let's see if I can keep that up) and will focus in the beginning mainly on book reviews. I am a HUGE fantasy and mystery buff, but otherwise can read pretty much anything. If you have anything you would like me to read and review, send it my way in the comments. I will eventually expand the blog out to my other interests, like fashion, beauty, cooking, etc. It will hopefully be a wonderful hodge-podge of everything I love. 

I am also working towards self-publishing a ebook. When (because it is a when, NEVER AN IF) I get this completed, I will definitely be linking it here for anyone who wishes to take a look-see. 

Thank and read you soon, 

Freddy

P.S. This is me! (and yes, I have a second foot)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe